Planning on traveling to Dubai for the FIFA World Cup? Then you’ll need to find the perfect car rental! We have a wide selection of cars to choose from, including economy, luxury, and sports cars. We also have special FIFA World Cup packages for football fans.
What is the process for picking up and returning the car?
The process for picking up and returning the car is simple. You can either rent a car from us online or visit one of our many locations in person. Once you have decided on a rental car, you will need to provide a valid driver’s license, and proof of documents. You will then be able to pick up the keys to your rental car and drive off! When you are finished with your rental car, simply return the keys to one of our locations and we will take care of the rest.
Types of vehicles we offer
There are plenty of vehicle types to choose from when renting a car in Dubai for the FIFA World Cup. Whether you need a small car for easy maneuvering or a large SUV to accommodate a group, we have the perfect option.
- Small Cars: Perfect for easily getting around the city, our small cars include the Volkswagen Golf R and Toyota Yaris.
- Large Cars: If you need more space for passengers or luggage, our large cars offer plenty of room. Choose from the Chevrolet Camero or Audi A3.
- SUVs: Ideal for groups or families, our SUVs include the Range Rover sport and Lexus LX570.
FIFA World Cup Event in Dubai
1. Fan Zones
Football Park Fan Zone, DIFC
Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) will be hosting a unique Football Park Fan Zone which will bring together Michelin-starred restaurants, butler services, and a concierge for fans. The tickets for these go on sale today, September 15. Fans will be able to watch the matches on a huge screen on the podium of Gate Avenue.
Habtoor Grand Resort fan club:
Experience the games at the British eatery at Habtoor Grand Resort, Autograph Collection in JBR with multiple screens both indoors and outdoors and a selection of food.
Room rates are expected to soar 20 percent during the period and hotels are expected to be operating at 100 percent capacity. Here are some hotels offering special Qatar World Cup Packages:
Sports tourism agency Expat Sports has teamed up with NH Hotel to offer a unique experience called the ‘Football Fans Dubai Experience’. Guests can avail of packages that will include daily flights to Qatar, free shuttle buses to Dubai fan zones, and other perks.
Ghaya Grand Hotel
This hotel based in Dubai Production city is offering a limited-time early bird offer which offers a discount on laundry services, spa treatments, and food and beverages.
Nasma Luxury Stays
Nasma Luxury Stays offers private apartments ranging from studios to villas at prices between Dh400 to Dh4,500 per night for the duration of the FIFA World Cup.
Only those with valid tickets to the matches will be able to take these flights. On certain airlines, passengers can carry only 10 kg of hand luggage and no check-in baggage is allowed on this flight. Flyers will also need a Hayya Card to access the stadium and avail of free transportation to and from stadiums on the Doha metro.
In addition to this, there are several private jet companies, including DC Aviation Al-Futtaim and JetzHub, that are offering their services during the period.
Special multiple-entry visas have been introduced by the UAE for those who will be traveling to the country to watch the Qatar World Cup. Holders of the ‘Hayya’ Card issued to those who have tickets to the World Cup matches will be able to enter and stay in the UAE for 90 days using this visa which just costs Dh100. This visa can be extended for another 90 days according to the conditions, procedures, and normal fees followed in the current visa system in the UAE.
Terms and Conditions
When it comes to renting a car in Dubai for your FIFA World Cup needs, there are a few things you need to keep in mind. First and foremost, make sure you book your rental car in advance. The sooner you do, the better your chances are of getting the car you want.
Secondly, be aware of the terms and conditions of your rental agreement. Read through it carefully and make sure you understand everything before signing on the dotted line.
And finally, don’t forget to factor in the cost of fuel when budgeting for your rental car. With prices being what they are these days, it can really add up!
Keep these tips in mind and you’re sure to find the perfect car rental for your FIFA World Cup needs in Dubai.
Organizing your trip to Dubai: tips from our specialists on travel, accommodation, visa, attractions, currency, and more.
- Whether you’re headed to Dubai for the FIFA World Cup or just for a vacation, our specialists have some great tips on how to make the most of your trip.
- First, book your travel and accommodation well in advance. The closer you get to the event, the more expensive everything will be.
- Second, make sure you have all the necessary visas and documents in order before you go. There’s nothing worse than being stuck at the airport because you forgot something.
- Third, take some time to research the attractions and activities that interest you most. There’s so much to see and do in Dubai, and you don’t want to miss out on anything.
- Fourth, familiarize yourself with the currency and exchange rate before you arrive. This will save you a lot of hassle (and money) when you’re trying to pay for things.
- Finally, enjoy yourself! Dubai is an amazing city with so much to offer.
Choosing the right car for you: features of different cars, fuel efficiency
When it comes to renting a car in Dubai for the FIFA World Cup, there are a few things you need to take into consideration. First and foremost, what kind of car do you need? There are a variety of different cars available for rent, so you’ll want to make sure you choose one that’s right for your needs.
Do you need a smaller car for getting around town, or do you need something bigger for long trips out of town? What about fuel efficiency? If you’re planning on doing a lot of driving, you’ll want to make sure you choose a car that’s fuel efficient.
There are also a few other things to remember when choosing a car. Do you need automatic or manual transmission? What about air conditioning? These are all important factors to consider when choosing the perfect car rental in Dubai for your FIFA World Cup needs.
Useful Information about Driving in Dubai
There are a few things to keep in mind when driving in Dubai.
- Always bring your driver’s license, registration, and insurance information with you.
- Be aware of the speed limit and stick to it. The last thing you want is to get pulled over by the police.
- Finally, know where you’re going. It’s easy to get lost in Dubai because of the many construction projects that are always going on. If you have a GPS system in your rental car, use it!